Monday, April 13, 2009

Dream

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
(Vision during a three day fast)

I saw Jesus walking to Calvary carrying His cross. He turned and looked at me, stopped and waved me to follow Him. So I said, “Lord I want to go where you go!” He said, “most aren’t willing to come this far, William.” So I looked around and noticed we were at the base of a hill. The road led up a steep hill and at the top was where Jesus was heading to be crucified. I noticed that the city from which He’d come from, was about a mile from the base of the hill that was before us. This hill was steep and very windy, full of rocks. It looked very hard especially carrying a cross. So I said again, “I want to go where you are going, Lord!” Jesus said to me, “this is the hardest part. You may suffer much and it’s very painful, sometimes. The cross gets heavier!” That’s when I realized, that if I remained here, He would go on without me. I couldn’t handle that idea. All I could think about was I couldn’t live without Him. I’m so in love with Jesus. I didn’t care what would happen, as long as I was with my Savior and Lord, Jesus. Again I said, Lord I don’t care, I want to be with you. I just want to go with you! He smiled and said, “come be with Me!!” Come be with me! That’s all I wanted to hear.


P.S. Thanks you Jesus, for leading us home.

5 comments:

  1. This is Cheri King.I will not be subscribing to C.M. but if you would like to chat you may contact me at: cheriKinged@gmail.com. I am also excitedly in full surrender, service and obedience to our Lord's will. I am interested in hearing more about this ministry and will now pray for it's outreach. May God bless you in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering about you two. Tell Roberta hello. Hope you Ministry is being blessed.

    ReplyDelete